Sunday, February 24, 2008

I didn't gamble during this CNY

Guess what? After the CNY was over, I just realised that I did not play a game of either mahjong or any kind of card game. The only mahjong game I played was with my computer. May be part of the reason was unable to find suitable mahjong 'kaki', timing for the session and early start work. But it is a good thing since I do not have to lose my angpow money. Hehe.

How about you? Winning a lot or at the losing end? Addiction to gambling is not good. There are all sort of gambling tools which include the betting game too. Of course the football betting is another addiction to many but not to me. Although sometime my mum would ask me whether I'm actually bet on the soccer game since she realised that I like to watch soccer match live through the TV during the weekend. Watching and betting is two different thing. I like to watch my favourite team playing soccer but I don't like to bet.

Again, do not addicted to gambling.

2 comments:

Pui Kwan said...

hahaha... you know how to play manjong? really? your post just reminded me that I myself didn't gambling for a very very long time. I'm not addicted to gambling either but I'm addicted to online game now...hehehe

Anonymous said...

I will pass on your article introduced to my other friends, because really good!

 
Feed Shark