Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Pre-CNY 2008

There will be another few more hours before the CNY 2008 starts. Today is an off day declared by the management.

Taking advantage of being an off day today, I went to the Tesco with my mum to do some last minute CNY groceries shopping buying some canned drinks and mandarin orange. Well, the last day at Tesco offers mandarin orange at the price of RM4.88 and RM5.88 a box. Such as bargain.

In the afternoon, I washed my car and changed the road tax sticker.

Then when my brother and nephews came, we start our reunion dinner, a pre-event before CNY. Very full now.

Waiting for CNY and the continuous loud firecrackers sound to come. Happy Chinese New Year 2008. Gong Xi Fatt Chai! Gong Xi Gong Xi!

What I did in 2006? Click here.

5 comments:

TH Yeoh said...

A very Happy Chinese New Year to you.
May the xin nian bring out lots of luck and monetary gain.

Kai Wah said...

Thanks TH Yeoh!

Anonymous said...

cool blog

Anonymous said...

Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!

Anonymous said...

Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!
Cargo Net

 
Feed Shark