Monday, June 11, 2007

Sunday night in city center - Terrible jam

Can you imagine that KL was so jammed on Sunday night? And it was 11.00pm. Of course, this was true as I was stuck in the jam after a heavy downpour around 8-9pm.

The notorious flash flood hit a few places but I got stuck at the infamous Jalan Tun Razak. there was flood in front of the Maxwell school. Well, students coming back from their holiday will be greeted with surprise visitors - MUD. Then the underneath tunnel before the SMART tunnel was closed - I guess it was flooded too causing a long line of cars up to National Library, may be.

The is a report of flash flood in KL in today's TheStar.

This is where I got stuck - Jalan Tun Razak. (Photo from TheStar)

Surprisingly, after entering the SMART tunnel, it was a smooth drive all the way to Bandar Sg. Long. By the way, I have been using SMART tunnel for 8 times since it started it one-month free trial. Coming Friday 15th June, a RM2 toll will charged for the motorists, very much lower than what has being anticipated earlier.

8 comments:

Pui Kwan said...

Is it really just RM2? I thought the toll rate will only be announced in a day or two.

Kai Wah said...

PK: Its already announced.

Wingz said...

har? u also sg long?? me also wor!

Kai Wah said...

I already know u r from sg long when u put up the LuluLala photo.

louiss also told me about tat and he is one of the student in UTAR, sg long.

Wingz said...

when we go oldtown yumchar lar wei?! kasi email me lu mia henfone number la! rojaks.wingz[at]gmail[dot]com ok?

Anonymous said...

where you come from!

Anonymous said...

If you could give more detailed information on some, I think it is even more perfect, and I need to obtain more information!
Personalized Signature:金陵热线棋牌游戏中心,名城苏州游戏中心,云南信息港游戏,彭城视窗棋牌游戏中心,江苏互联星空棋牌游戏中心,广西休闲游戏中心,安徽棋牌游戏中心

Anonymous said...

It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
PE Net

 
Feed Shark