Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pirates of the Caribbeans 3

Watched this movie at the comfortable GSC Cineplex at the 1U new wing.

It was a nice and entertaining movie with lots of comical and exciting story line. Jack Sparrow with his insanity and funny expressions, the little monkey and the parrot, Chow Yun Fatt's plus other pirates chief antics during their 'round table' discussion were enough to convince me that I have no regret selecting this movie.

Worth of watching it. For those who haven't watch it, give it a try and you will start loving Jack Sparrow, William Turner and Captain Swan.

And I also love Simon Cowell from American Idols. Watch this performance and I really sure that it will blow you up beside seeing Simon smiled - http://youtube.com/watch?v=i0dzZTPWrSM

5 comments:

Pui Kwan said...

Jack Sparrow? Nah... My love for Will Turner(Orlando Bloom)will never change. Hahaha...

Kai Wah said...

Will Truner and Captain Swan, they are good too. But Jack is funny.

Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog

Anonymous said...

I will pass on your article introduced to my other friends, because really good!

Anonymous said...

It seems a little more than I need to check the information, because I was thinking: Why does not my GLOG these things!
fishing net

 
Feed Shark