Saturday, February 04, 2006

Red or Yellow for CNY?

Fancy wearing Red colour shirt during CNY? Some believe it will bring luck especially during the "investment games" session. I wore it twice and seems like my investments did not perform, it even went below the par and can't get it to break-even.

A colleague of mine suggested a striking yellow may change the Bear into the Bull in the "investment games". Fancy to give it a try?

No matter what, be careful as not to get the much publisized limelights such as getting bald for playing mahjong. I just wonder how long is the uncles' hair that the police need to 'potong pendek-pendek' their hair? Some even look more good looking with the bald head.

Come this Sunday - its Red (Liverpool) or Blue (Chelsea).

Happy weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"investment game".. what a nice way to name it. Red or yellow, it doesn't matter much. If it's yours, then it's yours, no one can take it away from you. If no luck, then wear red or yellow also no help :P
Just play for the fun of it. If you win, you'll have chance to lose it. If you lose, you'll have change to win it also. As for me, I have no luck in playing these games. Win then lose, lose then win back. Just merely play for the fun of it ;D

Kai Wah said...

Its just for fun!

Anonymous said...

for the fun yeah...then wear black next time, especially when playing "jac hitam"

Anonymous said...

Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!

Anonymous said...

A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog
fishing net

 
Feed Shark