Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Blood Donation - 6th time

Yes! Today I donated 450ml again at the Bandar Sg Long campus during the blood donation campaign. This is my 6th time. I wrote an entry during the 5th time donation previously.

Duration taken for the donation was short and everything was completed very fast. After the donation, went to cafeteria to have a tea break.

Well, I did trying to encourage my students to go for this campaign. At the end of my class today, I asked my students whether they are interested to have a cup of milo later. Some did ask whether its on me. Of course I replied yes. Just go down to ground floor, follow the 7 steps listed and upon completion of the 7th step, then a cup of hot milo will be served! That's the blood donation campaign.

4 comments:

Pui Kwan said...

Great! So when will be your 7th time?

Kai Wah said...

Next round, I guess. Whenever they have it in campus, I will try to go as it is very convenient to do so.

Anonymous said...

where you come from!

Anonymous said...

It seems my language skills need to be strengthened, because I totally can not read your information, but I think this is a good BLOG

 
Feed Shark