Monday, March 06, 2006

Feeling the pinch of the increase in petrol price

This morning I went for a full tank petrol pumping for my 5 years old Iswara and I broke the record for being the highest price that I need to pay - RM80.00 for 42+ liter of petrol - it was the 1st time I pump petrol after the price increased last Monday.

Normally it cost only RM60 to RM65 for a full tank of petrol. What a big difference this time....May consider buying a mountain bike and cycle to work next time, putting on the backpack, wearing sunglasses and cap.

Any idea on how to change our life styles to cope with the inflation?

8 comments:

vigooros said...

sir,
may be you could car pull with people who are staying in your neighbourhood.or just take the public transport.It would be a good idea if you can get the uni bus to come into our neighbourhood.we could really save a lot on petrol.

Anonymous said...

sir,
i think u r slightly lucky than my dad.....
he pumps RM50 of petrol every 3 days, means his montly petrol cost is ard RM500!
now, he is considering to buy a motorcycle to go to his workplace...save cost & time!

Anonymous said...

i have considered for cycling also.If staying in sg long is ok.but beside sg long it might b danger to cross those highway-_-" cycling not only can cope with the inflation, but also help us to do execises. Some more it is romantic to carry gal along, but not those who come with 3 digits in their weight.

Kai Wah said...

Hey hey, don't be so discriminative and insensitive. Almost 75% of UTAR population are ladies. So, be careful of what you have written which may offend them.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Hen:

perhaps we can pump gas rather than petrol, nowadays all the cab also pump gas + diesel on the road.
but we cannot feel the powerhorse of the car.

Cheers; BA gal

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks

Anonymous said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!

Anonymous said...

It seems my language skills need to be strengthened, because I totally can not read your information, but I think this is a good BLOG
landing net

 
Feed Shark